Funded Parenting Course
A parenting course is an opportunity to meet with other parents and address a whole range of issues and subjects related to parenting. Most courses will help parents enhance their relationship with their child and then look at how parents deal with troublesome behaviour.
The courses provide parents/carers with the chance to:
- Create a parenting toolbox of ideas
- Build positive relationships with your child
- Make parenting and family life more enjoyable and less stressful
- Feel more confident as a parent
- Gain a greater understanding of child development
- Learn new parenting skill and strategies
- Support your child to learn and grow
- Reflect on your own experiences of being parented
- Find out about other support and services available to you and your family.
The courses are completely free and are being held at a range of venues across the borough.
Current funded courses in Broxbourne and Hertfordshire………..
Funded ASD/ADHD Workshops for Parents/Carers
Families Feeling Safe Limited